1) The following forms of submissions are planned:
– Oral presentation – oral presentation of a paper in the frame of one of the sessions. Planned duration of oral presentations is up to 15 minutes (10 minutes for presentation + 5 for discussion)
– Symposium – a group of 4 or more papers on similar topics submitted by a team of participants. When submitting a symposium proposal, the abstract should also list names of papers that will be presented on the symposium.
– Round table discussion – a discussional gathering on a certain topic lasting one or two hours. The organizer of the round table specifies the topic and provides at least four participants and a moderator.
– Workshop – a session lasting one or two hours during which the organizers demonstrate a technique, a method or a product.
– Seminar – a group of related presentations after which the participants obtain a certificate of attendance.
– Poster presentation – the participants paper is presented in the form of a poster displayed in the poster room. The conference organizer specifies the time when the authors need to be present by their posters in order to answer the questions of conference participants.
2) For submitting a paper, irrespective of the topic and form, the author should complete the application form and submit an abstract no longer than 300 words. One participant can be the author of up to 3 papers, and the first author of 1 paper.
3) SYMPOSIUM SUBMISSIONS: In order to submit a proposal for organizing a symposium, the organizer should first submit the symposium application, by selecting Symposium as a form of paper, and submitting an abstract with the description of the symposium. After that, Symposium presentations should be submitted as separate papers. Each Symposium presentation submission should include the name of the symposium it is a part of, typed in the appropriate form field. All Symposium presentation submissions should first be agreed with the symposium organizers. In order for a symposium to be accepted and included in the conference program, it must consist of at least 4 papers classified as Symposium presentations. Each of these papers should refer to the symposium in the submission data. In the case the submitted symposium proposal does not have the sufficient number of papers, conference organizers retain the right to accept the submitted symposium presentations in some of the other forms.
4) STUDENT SESSION: Students may choose if they wish their paper to be presented in one of the regular thematic sessions or in the separate student session. Student session will consist solely of papers authored by students regardless of the topic. This section is primarely created for the students who are participating in a scientific conference for the first time and who would feel more comfortable presenting their papers in a group of students. Papers in the student session may be presented solely as Oral presentations. The right to present papers in the student session is reserved only for active university students. To submit a paper for presentation in the Student Session, please select Student Session in the field Area of the application form.
5) In case of technical necessities or other program creation reasons, conference organizers retain the right to accept some of the submitted papers for presentation in the form of a poster, regardless of the form listed in the application
6) In case you have any questions or require any further information, please contact the organizers on email@example.com