The members of the Association can be Regular, Associate, Titular members or Donor-members.
Regular members are graduate Psychologists who live and/or work on the territory of the Republic of Serbia.
The Associate members of the Association can be Psychologists from other countries who can, by their professional work, contribute to the work of the Association, and express their wish for that.
The Titular members of the Association are recognized individuals that are not Psychologists, but have special merits for the work and development of the Association. Decision on the Titular member shall be made on the Association Assembly at the proposal of the Executing Board.
Donor-members are physical persons that contribute to the Association by funding or in the other way.
The rights, obligations and responsibilities of the regular members of the Association result from their voluntary membership for realizing their professional and personal interests through realizing the goals and tasks of the Association, such as:
- the right to elect and be elected into Association authorities,
- the right to participate in all activities organized by the Association,
- the right to give proposals and opinions regarding the work of the association, its authorities and bodies,
- the right to make decisions on the work of the Association and its authorities,
- the right to ask and get the professional help or protection of their professional interests from the Association
- the right to use in their work all the advantages that the membership in the Association offers them, and which are determined by the Executing Board of the Association,
- the right to buy psychological measuring instruments,
- the obligation not to give the psychological measuring instruments for usage to unprofessional persons under no circumstances (by ceding, selling, reproduction or in any other way),
- the obligation to compliance with the law, Statute and other enactments of the Association,
- the obligation of executing decisions of the Association,
- the obligation to actively cooperate in realizing the working plan and program of the Association for realizing the tasks of the Association,
- the obligation to regularly pay the membership fee for each calendar year,
- the obligation to compliance with the Code of Ethics of the Association of the Psychologists of Serbia.